[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problem with high cpu load (oi_151a)

Gernot Wolf gw.inet at chello.at
Thu Oct 20 20:35:47 UTC 2011

Yes, I noticed that to when I compared the lockstat output on my OI box
with that on the OI box at my office. There no Acpi debug tracing
functions are shown at all...

Mike made further suggestions concerning apci, but that will have to
wait for tomorrow. My bed is calling my name ;)

Regards,
Gernot Wolf