[OpenIndiana-discuss] Possible bug with zones using OpenIndiana oi_151

Gary gdriggs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:24:55 UTC 2011

CL Martinez wrote:

> Yes, I know that they are development branches ... but there is not exists
> stable release yet, correct??

Build 148 is the current stable release.

> Then, openindiana is not usable??

I didn't mean to imply that and I apologize if I my pervious short reply may
have suggested as much. But 151 has not been released to the general public.
If you downloaded it, you probably found the link through the developer list
and should have read the README file in the top level directory near the ISO
-- the one that strongly suggests that this is an unstable build and should
only be used accordingly.

> I think it is an important bug, if confirmed, in the zones code ....

Possibly. Please contact the dev team via IRC or the aforementioned dev
list. Some of them participate on this list but it's more appropriate to ask
over there until 151 has shipped.

kind regards,
Gary