[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrading from 148

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Tue Sep 13 19:54:09 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I'm going to be a real newbie here.

I blame OI, myself, because when it is all set up, I haven't got to touch it!
It just behaves itself and by the time I need to do something, I've forgotten
how to do it!

I've had a quick look around the FAQ and install notes, but I can't find the
command to update OI 148 development to the latest OI.

Personally, I'm hoping that my Rocket e-SATA 3 card will work, but from what
I've read, I don't think it was on the drivers list, but, ah heck.

Can anyone let me know the command to update please?

Many thanks,

Michelle