[OpenIndiana-discuss] Announcing OpenIndiana Build 151a

Jamon Camisso jamonation at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 05:50:13 UTC 2011

On 13/09/11 11:37 PM, Albert Lee wrote:
> The wait is over.
<snip>
> Head over to the release notes for the full details:
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/oi_151a+Release+Notes
>
> This milestone also marks the one-year anniversary of our first
> release. Look for our first stable release in the near future!
>
> Congratulations to all involved, and thanks to everyone in the illumos
> community for your support!

As a lurker who has been trying to advocate for OI wherever I can as my
own little contribution, I feel compelled to give a hearty
congratulations to everyone involved as well. Truly a remarkable effort
in building up and sustaining a fantastic community, and a brilliant OS.

A toast then to everyone who helped make this release happen, and to the
next and the next after that.

Cheers all,
Jamon