[OpenIndiana-discuss] Announcing OpenIndiana Build 151a

Manuel Trujillo (TooManySecrets) toomany at toomany.net
Wed Sep 14 10:47:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Albert Lee <trisk at opensolaris.org> wrote:
> Today, the OpenIndiana project is pleased to announce the next
> development release of the open source, enterprise operating system.
> OpenIndiana build 151a is now available for 32- and 64-bit x86
> systems. We hope you're as excited as we are for the first complete
> platform for servers and desktops that offers the full power of the
> virtualisation, observability, management, networking, and storage
> technologies from the illumos project.

Thank you. Thank you very much for this great project!!!!! (all for
Illumos and OpenIndiana).

Have a nice day  ;-)
TooManySecrets

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.1
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | GNU/Linux Since 1993.
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | OpenBSD User
/ \  - http://www.toomany.net | http://twitter.com/toomanysecrets