[OpenIndiana-discuss] iprb and ncrs on 151a?

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:36:07 UTC 2011

So I thought I would try 151a on a test system I've had sitting around
(it's a white-box pentium4 machine).

Two issues I would like to sanity check before I submit bugs:

1. The network appears to be driven by iprb, and doesn't work. It plumbs, but
I can't get any traffic, and DHCP can't get an address. (It works up to a point,
in that if I run a snoop I can see *some* packets, just not very many.)

2. I've got a symbios 53c875 card (actually, several) in the box, and
these don't
get picked up at all. That was ncrs, right? Has that gone?

All devices work flawlessly under 2009.06, which is what I've got it booted
into at the moment.

--
-Peter Tribble