[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 151a - where are man pages ?

Joshua M. Clulow josh at sysmgr.org
Wed Sep 14 20:42:57 UTC 2011

On 15 September 2011 06:12, Richard Lowe <richlowe at richlowe.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 16:05, Cyril Plisko <cyril.plisko at mountall.com> wrote:
>> So, what package zfs.1m comes from ?
> system/file-system/zfs.
> I have no idea why pkg search is saying otherwise.

It looks a bit like nothing from the branch 0.5.11-0.151.1 is showing
up in search results.  A basic search, which I believe is essentially
what an unqualified "pkg search" is doing, omits 151 results:
  http://cow.mu/5r

An advanced search only on branch 0.5.11-0.151.1 returns no results:
  http://cow.mu/5s

Perhaps the depot that services the search requests needs to be (re)indexed?

(URLs shortened as the full query string is quite long)

--
Joshua M. Clulow
UNIX Admin/Developer