[OpenIndiana-discuss] experience 151a last version

Pierre Charles angetao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:32:42 UTC 2011

Hi OpenIndiana community,

I would like to share with you my experience with the latest version. I did
an install on a Gateway LT30 amd. I have no problems of hardware and screen
resolution. Everything works perfectly.

By cons, on my desktop Quadcore AMD 790FX motherboard Foxcoon HDMI, video
card ati 4670 6 GB of RAM, 3 hard drive partition with 4 each. The problem
is that the after the LiveDVD boot order selection menu OpenIndiana the
system stops at the next screen. No boot! I need to manually forced the
closure of the desktop to go. Yet it is the same LiveDVD I use for the
Gateway Laptop LT30

That's my experience

Best regard