[OpenIndiana-discuss] Request for volunteers: Building LibreOffice

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 22:13:31 UTC 2011

(Damn! - I was even just a few mouseclicks away from heading to their conference in a few weeks, too. Paris: Oct 12.)

I wish I were in a better position to help on this one. We _are_ investing heavily in the OpenDocument format and, thereby, LibreOffice itself to some extent, but I'm sure there are many here with 'portage' expertise well above my pay grade.

Lou Picciano