[OpenIndiana-discuss] Request for volunteers: Building LibreOffice

Gary gdriggs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 23:03:06 UTC 2011

I've taken a few whacks at this in the past without much luck -- but am
willing to try again. I'll have to look through the private emails I
exchanged with someone after he contacted me ... I was asking about it on
the Apache lists back at the end of June. Here's where I got stuck building
version 3.4.2.3 under OI 148....

checking if /usr/bin/ant works... configure: WARNING: Ant does not
work - Some Java projects will not build!
checking whether ant is >= 1.6.0... configure: error: no, you need at
least ant >= 1.6.0

$ ant -version
Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on October 10 2010