[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mellanox MHQH29C-XTR Infiniband HCA compatibility

Martyn Klassen mklassen at imaging.robarts.ca
Wed Sep 21 02:36:48 UTC 2011

I have been unsuccessfully trying to find compatibility information on the Mellanox MHQH29C-XTR Infiniband HCA with OpenIndiana.

It is a memfree ConnectX 2 based card that I think should work. I have a ConnectX based card the works fine with the hermon driver in oi_148, but I have been unable to find any information about Solaris or OpenIndiana support for any of the ConnectX 2 HCAs. I was hoping someone might be using the card (or any of the other PCI device ID 26428 cards  http://www.mellanox.com/content/pages.php?pg=firmware_table_ConnectX2IB) and can confirm compatibility?

Martyn Klassen