[OpenIndiana-discuss] smb keeps failing?

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Sat Sep 24 07:58:34 UTC 2011

Hi
If I understand the question correctly you are looking for some good
link in order to learn Openindiana better, compared to linux ?
here my links:
The Less Known Solaris Features Book
http://www.c0t0d0s0.org/lksfbook/lksfbook_21022010.pdf

The floowing is what you are looking for "rosetta stone" ;-) :
CommandComparo "This site gives equivalent command syntax in Oracle
Solaris 10 and Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 for common administrative tasks ":

http://wikis.sun.com/display/OTNTaskFinder/CommandComparo+Home

Beginner cheatsheet:

http://cheat.errtheblog.com/s/open_solaris

I hope this helps.