[OpenIndiana-discuss] Pidgin Plugin pack

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:18:52 UTC 2011

Thanks. Do you plan to put newer Pidgin back into OI?

Just wanted to notify - I successfully built an installed Pidgin plugin pack
on oi_151:
https://www.guifications.org/projects/purple-plugin-pack

What I really was missing is XMPP priority setting, which is useful when you
are logged in from multiple clients. One of  he plugins here implements it.

In libfarsight it'd be good if at least XMPP/Jingle worked.

Regards,

Hillel.