[OpenIndiana-discuss] REALTEK network card and pppoe config

Mountpeaks mountpeaks at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 9 18:32:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 04:22:04 -0400 (EDT)
mountpeaks at lavabit.com wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm back with my pppoe trouble on REALTEK.
I've made some logging but can't understand what is going wrong. The pppoe connection seems to be up, but I still do not have internet access.
I've pasted my logs here -> http://pastie.org/3757084
download link ->  http://pastie.org/pastes/3757084/download

Mountpeaks <mountpeaks at lavabit.com>