[OpenIndiana-discuss] building from source: pkg

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Apr 11 15:27:01 UTC 2012

Hi, I was trying to build oi from source, starting from pkg.
I get some strange errors while building packages, with strange contents inside mog files:
pkgmogrify: File pkgtmp/developer:opensolaris:pkg5.mog line 47: Malformed action at position: 2:
[]
^
*** Error code 1
infact I find this inside the stated mog file:
depend fmri=pkg:/text/tidy type=require
depend fmri=pkg:/web/server/apache-22 type=require
[]
[]
[]
depend fmri=consolidation/ips/ips-incorporation type=require
set name=info.repository-changeset value=fa048f788651
Any idea?
Gabriele.