[OpenIndiana-discuss] building from source: pkg

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Apr 12 07:22:58 UTC 2012

Mmmm.....actually I was following official OI documentation here...(first step, pkg):
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+the+Operating+System
Gabriele
Da: Bayard G. Bell
A: openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Data: 11 aprile 2012 19.19.26 CEST
Oggetto: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] building from source: pkg
On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 17:27 +0200, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
Hi, I was trying to build oi from source, starting from pkg.
I get some strange errors while building packages, with strange contents inside mog files:
pkgmogrify: File pkgtmp/developer:opensolaris:pkg5.mog line 47: Malformed action at position: 2:
[]
^
*** Error code 1
infact I find this inside the stated mog file:
depend fmri=pkg:/text/tidy type=require
depend fmri=pkg:/web/server/apache-22 type=require
[]
[]
[]
depend fmri=consolidation/ips/ips-incorporation type=require
set name=info.repository-changeset value=fa048f788651
Rather than asking others to work out where you got the source from the
changeset ID, perhaps you might start by identifying what source you're
using by repo and whether you're using the head or some tag?
Cheers,
Bayard