[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mouse goes missing

Paul Johnston paul.johnston at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 08:27:00 UTC 2012

Cheers

With the mouse awol I see:

paulj at openindiana:~$ cat cfgadm1.txt
Ap_Id                          Type         Receptacle   Occupant     Condition
usb0/1                         unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb0/2                         unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb1/1                         unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb1/2                         usb-hub      connected    configured   ok
usb1/2.1                       usb-kbd      connected    configured   ok
usb1/2.2                       unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb1/2.3                       unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb1/2.4                       unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb6/2                         unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb7/1                         usb-storage  connected    configured   ok
usb7/2                         unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
usb7/3                         unknown      empty        unconfigured ok

paulj at openindiana:~$

When it is present it shows up on usb 1/2.4

paulj at openindiana:~$ diff cfgadm1.txt cfgadm2.txt
9c9
< usb1/2.4                       unknown      empty        unconfigured ok
---
> usb1/2.4                       usb-mouse    connected    configured   ok

Now I have something to play with assuming it decides to stay on that port :-)

Thanks Paul