[OpenIndiana-discuss] KVM windows virtual machines won't start after oi151a3 update

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:50:20 UTC 2012

I am having exactly the same issue ... anything that accesses the KVM
dies with "KVM internal error. Suberror: 1
emulation failure" over and over and over again (I was nohup'ing and
the log file grew to 150Mb in a few seconds)

the system fails when Windows tries to change to the first graphical screen.

I've beadm'd my system back to the previous oi151a2, and that is working fine.

Jon