[OpenIndiana-discuss] about chromiun

Paul Johnston paul.johnston at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 14:01:27 UTC 2012

I tried the download on my machine, a Dell Optiplex 780
SunOS openindiana 5.11 oi_151a3 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

It also works although despite
Under the Bonnet -> Content Settings saying Allow Local data under cookies it doesn't seem to allow said cookies.
Also there appear to be some slight permission problems but it is a start.

Paul