[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS fails to automount at boot

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Mon Aug 6 13:51:56 UTC 2012

I am sure it has great value, why would it be there otherwise?.  I just
remember installing a fresh version  solaris  one day and trying to
figure out why I couldn't just delete export and use /home like always.

Therefore, in my mind I associate it with being frustrated by a "I am
sorry Dave, I can't allow you to do that" message until I figured out
what had changed.

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson