[OpenIndiana-discuss] google drive on openindiana?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Thu Aug 16 02:42:13 UTC 2012

I think that it would be difficult for me to pose a legitimate argument
to your statement, but, for those of you running OpenIndiana on your
desktop, or Solaris, or one of the many open Solaris based distro's, how
many of you are running a current, or close to current copy of Firefox
and/or Thunderbird?

None of those are compiled by Mozilla personnel, although they are
distributed on the Mozilla site.  All of the current *Solaris stuff is
in the contrib section, and has been for some time.

Jerry