[OpenIndiana-discuss] Update errors re: gcc, gmp, mpc, etc.

Marc Williams marc_sol at digisensei.info
Sat Aug 18 21:45:38 UTC 2012

On 08/ 4/12 03:38 PM, Marc Williams wrote:
> Today I ran update manager and I'm given a slew of errors regarding
> the packages mentioned in the subject.
> Not exactly sure how to resolve it as wanting to remove one or the other
> might not work because everything depends on everything else.

Due to other projects and the crazy heat (no air conditioner) I haven't
used the machine with OI on it until today. I ran Update Manager and
all was good today. No problems with updates.
Thanks Milan, it was just a matter of time and your rebuilds I guess.

The last two updates did produce two 151a-5 backup BEs though.
First time I've seen those.

Good work guys.

Marc