[OpenIndiana-discuss] illumos KMS Hackathon in Germany

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Mon Aug 20 12:26:19 UTC 2012

Hello raichoo!

Hmm... Your idea is intriguing. I will be 'in the area' in Oct, with a window at roughly Oct 19-22. I would have been flying over(!) Bielefeld, but perhaps stopping in might be a better idea?

I might be your weakest hacker, but couldn't agree with you more on:

Let's get this baby going!

Lou Picciano