[OpenIndiana-discuss] "OpenIndiana lead Alasdair Lumsden resigns"

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 31 23:23:45 UTC 2012

Now we are talking!
I have been deploying Sun Rays for over 14 years.
It is a perfect solution and it needs rock solide virtualisation to
handle the large numbers of VMs.
ZFS and Comstar features would be great to use.
I am hoping that the next version of Oracle VDI/Sun Ray software
supports Solaris 11 and Comstar.
With OpenIndiana as a drop in replacement for Solaris 11 it should also
be possible to run this version on Openindiana.
So I need Openindiana to be around at that time guys!

Kind regards,

Ivar