[OpenIndiana-discuss] recompile apache2 suexec how to?

carl brunning carlb at cblinux.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 15:26:56 UTC 2012

HI Jim
	Thank for that information

--with-suexec-userdir=DIR is what i have to do
But this is not a command this is what I have to compile.

This is the stuff that I hard coded when it compile

Seem I have to just keep trying to compile it I hope I can do it.
Just need to get the source code and try

May still give the latest apache a try as it got more stuff in it that I may need to have.

Time for me to sit down and see if i can compile the code and hope it works lol

Thanks

Carl