[OpenIndiana-discuss] Slow performance of guests in virtualboxon OI?

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Tue Dec 4 13:58:24 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-04 14:53, Dan Swartzendruber wrote:
>> virtualboxon OI?
>> IMHO try KVM...

> Believe it or not, that ocurred to me too - but comments I've seen gave me
> the feeling it was still 'bleeding edge'...

At the very least, this would require particular features from recent
Intel CPUs. On the statistical average, it is more probable that it
won't even start on your rig, than the other way around. But it does
not hurt to try (at least, if VBoxes are halted first - I have no
idea how several hypervisors would interact within one host).

//Jim