[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi151a7 fails to see disks with dell perc h310

Rich rercola at acm.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 6 18:06:29 UTC 2012

My R810 and R815 with their Broadcom NICs work great with the bnx driver
from SmartOS. [1]

I have no idea where they got it, or how redistributable it is. But. The
NICs work great, and the BMC works great with that driver (unlike without
it).

- Rich

[1] -
https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live/tree/master/overlay/generic/kernel/drv/amd64