[OpenIndiana-discuss] Future of OI

peter jones openbabel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:21:48 UTC 2012

Agreed the PR side is quiet but the community is engaged.Perhaps you might
be able to evangelise across all social media and ISV's ? As for graphics
and desktops I am hoping there is movement on this too.I have just posted
some graphics ideas at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47875334@N07/8255723980/in/photostream. There
is the question of website updates and new homepage which requires some
skill,design, and time or sponsor such as
http://www.kingston.com/us/business