[OpenIndiana-discuss] Tentative listing : Webcam experience with OI.

bscuk2 bscuk2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:16:19 UTC 2012

Perhaps you should also examine Android Mobile devices which could
fulfill this function too there seems to be development in the Android
community on this Topic?

--
If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to
hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot