[OpenIndiana-discuss] Downloads

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Dec 12 01:43:20 UTC 2012

On 12/11/12 05:31 PM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> On 12/12/12 11:12 AM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, Butch Whitby wrote:
>>
>>> Given that the site is currently off line where can we download the
>>> ISO images from?
>>
>> "The site" (whatever that means) does not seem to be down from my location
>> here in the USA.
>
> Same, there has been no problem from NZ, even at the time the claimed outage was
> made on this list.

I did see an error message instead of the front page on http://openindiana.org/
about 2pm PST today when someone complained on IRC.   Alasdair fixed the problem
within a couple of minutes (the web server log files had hit their disk quota,
so apparently lots of people have been looking at the site).

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com