[OpenIndiana-discuss] Future of OI

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:18:02 UTC 2012

HI Lizaro,

Make a donation on our WebStore for $20, and I'll send you an OpenIndiana 151a7 CD/DVD via Priority Mail (6 - 10 business days), or $10 via First Class International Mail.  It'll be from oi-dev-151a7-live-x86.iso - with the GUI.  We have lousy internet here, too, out in our remote location, so I'd rather not try to download the server version.

http://www.dormitionskete.org/DsWebStore/index.php

Peter, hieromonk

----
Dormition Skete