[OpenIndiana-discuss] Future of OI

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:32:35 UTC 2012

I wonder if CheapBytes is still around - I remember back around 1999-2001 a
website called CheapBytes.com offered various free and open source Linux
distributions for a minimal cost for a CD and shipping. Maybe $5-10 for a
multiple CD set of discs for a Linux distribution at that time.

If they're still around, maybe we should give them the most up to date
version of OpenIndiana?

They're still online, however it looks like their site is not completely
operational... :(

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Aurélien Larcher <
aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I do not think there is any restriction of that kind from France but not
> sure... so I will check whether it is possible to do something as a
> Christmas gift :P
>
> --
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)