[OpenIndiana-discuss] A potential new Illumos reference distro candidate: IA32, AMD64, sun4u, sun4v

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Tue Dec 18 08:00:24 UTC 2012

Hi Martin!

> Sorry that I wasn't online for 2 months.  I did not break my
> promise: In fact I did nothing else but working on Illumos' new SVR4
> based reference distro for IA32, AMD64 and sun4u as well as sun4v,
> with X11, also on _all_ SPARC platforms.

This is amazing.  You are the best.

It will take some time to look through all this stuff.  I look forward
to seeing it.

Best regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"