[OpenIndiana-discuss] Disappearing files on FAT32 flash drive

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 13:31:05 UTC 2012

FWIW  fsck wouldn't run on OI, but did on Sol 10 which reported a bunch of errors which were "fixed".  That left the situation that I can't delete the directories that the files disappeared from.  If I cd into them ls says
".: no such file or directory" but an rmdir complains that the directory is not empty.

The drive has seen very little use.