[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anti-Virus strategy

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Wed Dec 26 22:43:11 UTC 2012

http://www.c0t0d0s0.org/uploads/vscanclamav.pdf

And a very quick look at the Solaris 11 docs leaves me with the impression that Vscan hasn't changed much since OpenSolaris.  So it might take a bit more doc reading and fiddling than the above, but probably not too much.

Haven't tried it myself, so there's probably not much point in asking me detailed questions.