[OpenIndiana-discuss] 1.51a not install on Hp DL385

Ben Taylor bentaylor.solx86 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:38:51 UTC 2012

I'd pull out any PCI{-EX} cards.  I just installed S10 U10 on a DL360
G4 with a couple of
Qlogic FC HBAs.  It got through the install and then started panicing
on reboot.  I removed
the HBA's and patched the image, and when I reinstalled the HBA's,
everything was happy
again.

My panic looked alot like the PCIE error I reported seeing with the
Radeon X1550 PCI
video adapter (which has an internal PCIE bridge)

Just a thought.

Ben