[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi_151a update?

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:58:00 UTC 2012

Is this something I should worry about?  The update is going at the
moment and I don't want to lose my desktop...  Sun Ultra 20 with a big
nvidia video-card.

On 02/14/12 08:42 AM, Dmitry Kozhinov wrote:
> Thanks. Now I see.
> Successfully updated to oi_151a2, but only after switching off visual
> effects. Cannot switch them back in oi_151a2 (white screen). On the
> plus side, fonts are looking much sharper than in oi_151a (FreeType
> improved?).
>
> - Dmitry.
>
> On 14.02.2012 19:25, Jeppe Toustrup wrote:
>> The update has been announced on the oi-dev mailing list. It is the
>> 151a prestable1 release. Release notes are on the wiki:
>> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/oi_151a_prestable1+Release+Notes
>>
>> The mail announcing the update is here:
>> http://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/2012-February/001249.html
>>
>> --
>> Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
>> Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)

Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology
Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Elmira College
1 Park Place
Elmira, NY 14901
607-735-1826
http://faculty.elmira.edu/dkjar

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson