[OpenIndiana-discuss] Configuring external monitor

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:42:44 UTC 2012

It might not be very useful for a laptop, because when it says "save to file", you really are supposed to save it to Xorg.conf and then move it to /etc/X11/xorg.conf and reboot.

That will make modifications stick upon reboot.

Again, are you always using the external display?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from WIND