[OpenIndiana-discuss] About how to setup a SCSI target cluster with openindiana?

Nai yan zhao zhaonaiy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:10:39 UTC 2012

Greetings,
     I am trying to setup a 2-nodes storage cluster with openindiana,
however if I can make SCSI target fail-over (means, SCSI target is
claimed on one node, once this node get crashed, another node can take
care of all data put to this SCSI target from upper clients
automatically).

     If it can, then where I can get its documentation?

     Looking forward to your reply!! Thanks in advance!!

Nai Yan.