[OpenIndiana-discuss] Server hangs weekly

oimltalk at skidde.net oimltalk at skidde.net
Thu Feb 23 04:37:08 UTC 2012

Interesting. I have 8GB of memory, which I thought would be enough for my
purposes (6 x 2TB drives, RAIDZ-2, no deduping or anything special like
that). Most of the time the server is on it's idle, but perhaps the regular
snapshots are causing problems. I'll have to try to track memory usage and
see what happens.

As for NWAM, I believe I'm using it? I haven't turned it off, anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.