[OpenIndiana-discuss] RDP to login on oi from Windows

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:02:55 UTC 2012

I wouldn't recommend serving up RDP from an OI box, I managed to get
it working but it was really basic, looked poor and was a PITA to get
working.

there is however another way ... there is a project called "FreeNX"
http://freenx.berlios.de/ that I managed to get working on OI a while
back, and there are windows, mac and Linux clients that are free (as
in beer) to download to connect into this.

Jon

On 23 February 2012 07:05, Hans J Albertsson
<hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se> wrote:
> Some friend suggested RDP  For connecting to an oi machine from Windows
> What must be done on OI to serve RDP ?

<snip>