[OpenIndiana-discuss] Setting up sendmail with SSL support

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Mon Feb 27 11:31:26 UTC 2012

My setup is a bit more complicated, but I've been running this setup
(with tweaks and changes) since the early 90s on a sparc IPC.

Dovecot, qmail (with patches), mailfront, spamdyke, spamassassin,
sslserver, tcpserver.  I use two interfaces...  port 25 with full spam
control, and port 587 with ssl and login authorization with minimal spam
control.

I wouldn't recommend this as an easy thing to setup, but it is highly
efficient and flexible.

Gary