[OpenIndiana-discuss] nwam (was: IPv6 DHCP)

Robbie Crash sardonic.smiles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:49:08 UTC 2012

I was figuring out nwam last night, and it looks as though you can push
network profiles based on user. But I could be totally off on that, I
didn't investigate further than the mention of it.

Something like that, I can see being very useful on a server assuming non
admins are logging into it for any reason.

Also it allows auto pushing modules based on STREAM or something that I
glanced at that seems to do the same kind of thing, but again I'm not sure
since I just glanced at it.

Or is that A) not what those things actually do. Or B) not what they should
be used for?