[OpenIndiana-discuss] /usr/share/man/man7/mel.7

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 04:36:00 UTC 2012

It certainly fits easily into the format of many pages in section 5.  One could argue for section 6 which is nonexistent in OI 151. Surprisingly untraditional for a Unix system.  I thought there were supposed to be games there.  I just thought it fit best w/ 7 on the basis of the section descriptions.

It would, of course, require a suitably clever line to make apropos(1) find it ;-)

The point of course being the pun playing off of "Real men use ..."

Have Fun!
Reg