[OpenIndiana-discuss] Any HP Servers recommendation for Openindiana (Capacity Server) ?

Open Indiana openindiana at out-side.nl
Wed Jan 4 08:28:18 UTC 2012

If money is not an issue ( you want to buy A-grade hardware) why not look at
Oracle hardware in combination with Solaris 11. When you buy Oracle hardware
you have full support on hard- and software in the first year.

I know I am walking on the edge right now, but when you have a budget there
is no reason to not buy Solaris 11 instead of OpenIndiana.