[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Solaris on x86 going to be killed?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Jan 6 17:31:39 UTC 2012

On 01/06/12 09:23, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> Please note that although we all thought it was FUD; Alan Coopersmith
> (notice his email address) who works for Oracle

But as I note here every few months, please remember I am not an authorized
Oracle spokesman, and what I say is not an ironclad commitment from Oracle
management, just what I believe to be the truth.

Without going into specifics, my group and other Solaris teams near us do still
have a lot of joint development projects going on with Intel, who remains a
significant Oracle partner.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com