[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Solaris on x86 going to be killed?

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Sat Jan 7 08:18:19 UTC 2012

...I read again the WayIn post, don't know if you can read it without being registered:

http://www.wayin.com/#!/games/727ef756-1a8a-48f5-82c9-0e3c10b077d6

well, these are few words by Scott McNealy....:
"Solaris is not on Intel, so if Sparc goes, Solaris suffers too"

What do you read??

Inviato da iPad