[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS send recv soln

alexei at soemail.rutgers.edu alexei at soemail.rutgers.edu
Mon Jan 9 23:20:16 UTC 2012

Attached is a simple bash script I'm using to create a full backup
 on Sunday, Wednesday and level 1 incrementals between them. A volume name
is specified in the command line after the script name.
It runs through cron for several of my volumes, not thousands like in your
case though. Feel free to modify and use it if you find it helpful.

Regards,
Alexei