[OpenIndiana-discuss] nagios nrpe plugin how

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:34:49 UTC 2012

according to what I wrote on our "wiki" when I was compiling for Solaris 10:

In order to get "check_swap" to work with the Nagios_plugins you need
to change the 'configure' script from:

        elif $PATH_TO_SWAP -l 2>/dev/null | egrep -i "^path +dev
+swaplo +blocks +free" >/dev/null

to:

        elif $PATH_TO_SWAP -l 2>/dev/null | egrep -i "^(path|swapfile)
+dev +swaplo +blocks +free" >/dev/null

using a pre-built package is probably your best bet though.