[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Wed Jan 25 15:38:08 UTC 2012

Hi
I understand that Libreoffice is in the desiderata of a lot of people around the Solaris/openindiana OS.
I did not try to use it through wine, thank you, this is a good possibility,
I tried and after installation of java under wine, I could open a Libreoffice writer window on my desktop, Great !.
But when I tried to open a docx, that works fine on openoffice 3.3, It Crashed suddenly sigh :-( .
Based on your mail it seems that there is an effort on buildng a native port.
This is awesome and I would like to contribute in this effort whenever possible.

Thank you

Paolo